Darton Gaming Club Forum

A forum for the members of the Darton Gaming Club to interact and socialize online.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 ASK IH BOUT THINGS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IH
TV Guardian
TV Guardian
avatar


PostSubject: ASK IH BOUT THINGS   Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:55 pm

Go ahead. Ask me anything. I'll answer truthfully, unless it's a deep dark inner secret, or it's not my secret to tell.

GO!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manda
Button Masher
Button Masher
avatar


PostSubject: Re: ASK IH BOUT THINGS   Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:59 pm

Hmm, here's one. For the next meeting, I have a date and place, but what time will it be at? o:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IH
TV Guardian
TV Guardian
avatar


PostSubject: Re: ASK IH BOUT THINGS   Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:59 pm

Eheheh, 5 PM.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manda
Button Masher
Button Masher
avatar


PostSubject: Re: ASK IH BOUT THINGS   Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:03 pm

Thanks much. I'm really excited about being in a club. Never really been in an active one before. Is there anything I can do to help right now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crazy Talk
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: ASK IH BOUT THINGS   Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:04 pm

What is your usefulness level in comparison to Bubble Man?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NIXN
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
avatar


PostSubject: Re: ASK IH BOUT THINGS   Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:05 pm

Manda wrote:
Thanks much. I'm really excited about being in a club. Never really been in an active one before. Is there anything I can do to help right now?

Actually it will probably come up in the meeting but we do need people to fill out position, rite IH?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crazy Talk
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: ASK IH BOUT THINGS   Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:07 pm

NIXN wrote:
Manda wrote:
Thanks much. I'm really excited about being in a club. Never really been in an active one before. Is there anything I can do to help right now?

Actually it will probably come up in the meeting but we do need people to fill out position, rite IH?

I'M RIGHT HERE JERK ASK ME >Neutral

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NIXN
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
avatar


PostSubject: Re: ASK IH BOUT THINGS   Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:08 pm

Crazy Talk wrote:
NIXN wrote:
Manda wrote:
Thanks much. I'm really excited about being in a club. Never really been in an active one before. Is there anything I can do to help right now?

Actually it will probably come up in the meeting but we do need people to fill out position, rite IH?

I'M RIGHT HERE JERK ASK ME >Neutral

WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE FREAKIN TOPIC?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manda
Button Masher
Button Masher
avatar


PostSubject: Re: ASK IH BOUT THINGS   Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:09 pm

NIXN wrote:

Actually it will probably come up in the meeting but we do need people to fill out position, rite IH?

Mm, but there's more than a week before the meeting. I'm not used to this whole club thing yet, but would recruiting be useful at all? T__T? Or was signing up just for today? Kyaah...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KampfVerein
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
avatar


PostSubject: Re: ASK IH BOUT THINGS   Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:10 pm

I've always wondered...WHO WAS PHONE?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crazy Talk
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: ASK IH BOUT THINGS   Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:11 pm

Well, it you want to tell people about us, sure, go right ahead. Free publicity!

All the people that signed up today are just like "potential" members. I don't expect to see 2/3rds of them ever again.

REAL registration will take place in the meeting.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manda
Button Masher
Button Masher
avatar


PostSubject: Re: ASK IH BOUT THINGS   Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:14 pm

Crazy Talk wrote:
Well, it you want to tell people about us, sure, go right ahead. Free publicity!

All the people that signed up today are just like "potential" members. I don't expect to see 2/3rds of them ever again.

REAL registration will take place in the meeting.

Ah, okais! If someone is interested, do I just tell them the meeting info?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NIXN
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
avatar


PostSubject: Re: ASK IH BOUT THINGS   Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:20 pm

Manda wrote:
Crazy Talk wrote:
Well, it you want to tell people about us, sure, go right ahead. Free publicity!

All the people that signed up today are just like "potential" members. I don't expect to see 2/3rds of them ever again.

REAL registration will take place in the meeting.

Ah, okais! If someone is interested, do I just tell them the meeting info?

Oh yea go* ahead and do just that. Drag all that you can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manda
Button Masher
Button Masher
avatar


PostSubject: Re: ASK IH BOUT THINGS   Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:28 pm

NIXN wrote:

Oh yea go* ahead and do just that. Drag all that you can.
Ah, yessir!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dele
Button Masher
Button Masher
avatar


PostSubject: Re: ASK IH BOUT THINGS   Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:53 pm

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IH
TV Guardian
TV Guardian
avatar


PostSubject: Re: ASK IH BOUT THINGS   Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:23 am

Quote :
What is your usefulness level in comparison to Bubble Man?


HIGH

Quote :

Actually it will probably come up in the meeting but we do need people to fill out position, rite IH?

Yepyep.

Quote :
I've always wondered...WHO WAS PHONE?

THAT CLOWN STATUE

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KampfVerein
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger
avatar


PostSubject: Re: ASK IH BOUT THINGS   Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:24 am

IH wrote:


THAT CLOWN STATUE

THE STATUE MADE ME DIE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killagame
Admin
avatar


PostSubject: Re: ASK IH BOUT THINGS   Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:40 pm

How do you display you sig? I have one but it's not showing up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IH
TV Guardian
TV Guardian
avatar


PostSubject: Re: ASK IH BOUT THINGS   Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:01 pm

I believe there should be an account option in your profile.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ASK IH BOUT THINGS   

Back to top Go down
 
ASK IH BOUT THINGS
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darton Gaming Club Forum :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: