Darton Gaming Club Forum

A forum for the members of the Darton Gaming Club to interact and socialize online.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Introduce yourself

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dogysamich
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:45 pm

^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bambalam
n00b
n00b

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:41 am

dont really know what to say here. i am kim. i am obsessed with fable 2 right now. i know most of you on here already... but yeah thats it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jx
Bagel Master
Bagel Master

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:22 pm

Uh.........I'm Jeff the creepy black guy, who's in your room right now, watching you.....that is all.........................watching What a Face

Not really, this is just a place holder for my post...I'm too lazy to write anything constructive at the moment....>.>.

Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:51 am

Im Nixn, I am here to kick you while your down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dave the Runt
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:36 pm

NIXN wrote:
Im Nixn, I am here to kick you while your down.

Yeah NIXN, I voted for your Yoshi. Just remembered that I also tried UO and it was pretty good for a pixelated peice of shit. Ummmmm...... Sorry, can't think of any good ones, too low tech. >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dele
Button Masher
Button Masher

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:35 pm

hello, my name is Darius. What a Face I am freshman *cowers in fear* dont hit me!!! affraid
i like anime and manga, video games and computers, scifi and horror

favorite gaming genres Tactical RPG's and Racing...i got xbox 360, but few games...im poor most of the time pale

i dont know any of you...i quiet guy, but i see you, though i dont know your names in relation to faces
i sit in the corner watching, waiting
afraid to speak, for fear i'll say something stupid...

i have introduced myself, i think? Question
i shall see you soon farao

Very Happy SMILEY ABUSE Very Happy
Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol!

Kampai!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bradley714
n00b
n00b

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:27 pm

Hello people my name is Bradley and I'm a freshman at Darton. I like to play SSBB, SSBM, Runescape, ITG2, and Battletoads. I skipped the 12th grade, so yea I'm only 17. I also like to play ping pong, although Trey kicks my butt every time. Well, that's all I feel like posting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GoGoGadget88
Button Masher
Button Masher

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:30 am

I, of course, am Neal! I'm a sophomore at Darton that's slated to graduate in the spring and head off to Ga. State in the fall. I'm a pretty broad-based gamer, with World of Warcraft and any number of 360 games (currently it's GoW2) taking up the bulk of my playtime. I have a Wii, but haven't gotten anything new for it in a decent period of tiome. I'm a huge Rock band fan, usually do drums or vocals. My Gamertag on XBL is the same as my name here, so throw me an invite sometime!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IH
TV Guardian
TV Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:40 am

Delement wrote:
hello, my name is Darius. What a Face I am freshman *cowers in fear* dont hit me!!! affraid

favorite gaming genres Tactical RPG's and Racing...i got xbox 360, but few games...im poor most of the time pale

i dont know any of you...i quiet guy, but i see you, though i dont know your names in relation to faces

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol!

Kampai!

Hey dude how's it going? I think I know you! Do you like Soul Eater? EEEEEpIIIIIIIIIC ^5.

Button Masher
Button Masher

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:45 am

IH wrote:
Delement wrote:

Kampai!

Hey dude how's it going? I think I know you! Do you like Soul Eater? EEEEEpIIIIIIIIIC ^5.

Soul Eater, its awesome~! i like the show and manga Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IH
TV Guardian
TV Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:52 pm

I just saw the ending to the anime. Very dissapointing = (

Button Masher
Button Masher

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:50 pm

Mmhmmmm...
I'm Amanda. I like hacking the 'A' off, so please just call me Manda. Mm, if you couldn't tell by my name, I'm a female. Also a freshie.
I'm into anime, manga, MMOs, RPGs, chess, and other stuff. I usually suck at multiplayer stuff since I don't have many multiplayer games.
For the Horde.
Favorite game series would include The Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy, Skies of Arcadia, Pokemon, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Kingdom Hearts.
Into music of random varities~ A few of my favorite bands/composers/ect would be Basshunter, ALI Project, Panic At The Disco, Hellogoodbye, Kaoru Wada, Nobuo Uematsu, and the Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra
Should anyone ever need it, my cell number is in my sig. I like texting.

Mmhm, that's about all I can ramble about. Bais. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killagame
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:45 pm

Heya

I guess it's time for me to introduce myself. My name is Dashawn but I like going by Shawn. I usually go by the name Killagame or Killa when playing games. The type of games I usually play are RPGs and mmos. I also like FPS, Fighters, and Puzzle games. My favorite games would include The Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Gears of War 1 and 2, Halo, and Brawl. I like to watch/read Anime and Manga. I usually listen to all types of music except country.

I guess that's all that i can think of... If anyone wants to know more just ask.

-Killagame
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IH
TV Guardian
TV Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:26 pm

Woo, welcome! As you might have read I'm Trey (IH). You guys probably saw me at the booth today.

What Manga's/anime do you read/watch? I personally read the big three (Naruto, Bleach, One Piece), Hajime no Ippo, Fairy Tail, Soul Eater, FMA, and History's strongest disciple Kenichi.

I also enjoyed Deathnote, and to a certain extent Welcome to the NHK and Detroit Metal City. Tengan Toppen Gurren Lagan is also the best mecha anime ever.

Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:41 pm

Oldtimer here, all the way from the fabled land of PAGE ONE.

Who the hell are you people?

Also, get off my lawn.

Would put some delicious intro copypasta here, but several things have changed, so I give you the modified version, which I painstakingly constructed over a grueling period of several minutes just for you neophytes:

Jason R. Wallace in meatspace. KampfVerein on the Internet. Just say "Kampf" (e.g. -fire, -site, -ground), because I have absolutely no faith in any of you A) properly pronouncing the German or B) knowing roughly what it means.

I do not attend Darton any longer. I did for a time, but ennui and an existential crisis took over, so I simply stopped attending classes.

I still game quite a bit in a variety of ways (360, SNES, NDS, Dreamcast, PC, D&D, board games, et cetera), but I recently rid myself of the Wii, and the borrowed PS3 had to be returned to its rightful owner.

I remain amazing at many things (melting your face via Rock Band, Jewing it up by spamming the Green Missile and performing what Anthony calls "action turns").

And now a series of descriptive phrases and categories, because I've grown weary of writing complete sentences:

Nerd / cynic / atheist / sarcastic asshole / artsy douchebag / complete and utter failure.

Also metalhead / musician (plastic and otherwise) / intellectual / shameful materialist / that guy who often speaks only in film and television quotes and is generally irritating.

You will find the following list of links to be incredibly useful in any stalking or obsession matters:

http://www.facebook.com/jasonryanwallace
http://prolefeed.tumblr.com
http://twitter.com/JasonRWallace
http://kampfverein.deviantart.com
http://live.xbox.com/member/KampfVerein
https://www.youtube.com/user/KampfVerein
http://last.fm/user/KampfVerein
http://flickr.com/photos/kampfverein/
http://rockband.com/users/KampfVerein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IH
TV Guardian
TV Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:59 pm

In other news, Hi Jason.

Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:11 pm

IH wrote:
In other news, Hi Jason.

Yeah, whaddya want, kid? I don't have any of them Jonas Bro tickets for ya or whatever you sprites do for fun these days. Go play somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manda
Button Masher
Button Masher

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:23 pm

As for manga and anime, I'm mainly into shojo stuff for now.
A few of my top series would be Fruits Basket, Genshiken, Ouran High School Host Club, Gurren Laggan, .hack, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, xxxHolic, Tsubasa, ect. Very Happy
NHK and Kenichi are pretty good too. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killagame
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:36 pm

I read the big ones as well. I also read Soul eater, Mahou Sensei Negima, Until Death do us Part, Go! Tenba Cheerleaders (....Yeah i know it's about cheerleaders...but it's funny and ecchi which is a plus for me), Freezing, Sekirei, Black god, and Onihime VS. Those are just the manga that I read that are ongoing. I've read alot more >.>... I only recently started like manga too lol.

Anime i'm watching are Bleach, Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom, Pandora Hearts, Tear to Tiara, Slap Up Party -Arad Senki, Valkyria Chronicles, and i think that's about it for the current animes. I've also seen K-On!. I loved that show lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiko
Button Masher
Button Masher

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:37 pm

My name is Chelsey, but you can call me Kiko, or Hinata. Even using my real name works, but Kiko is easier and you can't mess up the spelling. ^_^
I am a Music Major, also getting a certificate in Church Music. I play clarinet and piano, and am learning alto sax. Yes, I know. I am indeed a band dork. -.- Which means that most of the video games I play are music based. ^_^
My favorite system is the Nintendo 64. I love playing Mario Kart on it. Toad is my favorite character.
I can write and read L337 fluently.
Anime, manga otaku. I really wanna go to the con next month, but I don't think I'll be able to, as I am currently unemployed and broke. >.> Favorites include NANA, Her Majesty's Dog, Bizenghast, and After School Nightmare. ^_^
Hobbies - anything dealing with music, reading, writing, drawing, ZOMG! on Gaia, and playing video games.
Systems owned - 360, Nintendo 64, Nintendo DS, Atari, Gameboy SP & Gameboy Color (>.> they're somewhere around here <.<) and at one time a PS2 as well as an original Gameboy and a Gameboy Pocket.
Not a girly girl. Personally prefer jeans and t-shirts. Hopefully taking Japanese next semester.
Still wanna go to Tokyo, Manda-chan?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NIXN
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:33 pm

I am so glad the first wave of new comers are women. Finally the club will be less gay! Haha we have like a few girls circle around in and out, but not really gamers so this should be a nice refreshing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killagame
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:13 pm

Kiko wrote:
I really wanna go to the con next month, but I don't think I'll be able to, as I am currently unemployed and broke.

I'm going to that con next month. Not to sound like I'm bragging or w/e....

I hope it'll be fun. It's my first con =P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dele
Button Masher
Button Masher

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:27 pm

Killagame wrote:
Kiko wrote:
I really wanna go to the con next month, but I don't think I'll be able to, as I am currently unemployed and broke.

what con?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NIXN
Edge Hogger
Edge Hogger

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:03 pm

Killagame wrote:
Kiko wrote:

we the darton gaming club was suppose to have some money to pay for a trip to cons, not sure how much it covered tho.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killagame
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:03 pm

An anime con. The AWA http://www.awa-con.com/index.php?page=home

NIXN wrote:
we the darton gaming club was suppose to have some money to pay for a trip to cons, not sure how much it covered tho.

Really? That'll be cool. Cause they also have gaming tourneys there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself   

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darton Gaming Club Forum :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: